Sunday, 7 June 2009

7th June 2009 - rocky road

Sometimes life just sucks so much that you just have to have chocolate and what better way than Rocky Road. I made a huge slab of it this afternoon and if I am not careful I am going to eat it all!
This first picture has been taken with my 50mm lens, which I used to love, but I think there is something wrong with it as everything I shoot with it now, is over exposed and it will not allow me to change any of the dials on the lens itself - the camera just refuses to click until it goes back to a certain spot.This second pic is taken with my Panasonic bridge camera - which I seem to be using more and more now.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yummmmmm! I think both photos are good in thier own way.

Coffeedoff said...

Can we have the recipe for that, It looks so yummy!