Tuesday, 16 June 2009

16th June photo - Norfolk cornfield



This is a photo that I thought I would not be posting until later in the year - but today on my geocaching travels around the Dereham countryside, I came across this field whose corn is almost golden! It looked beautiful and as I was too busy geocaching (22 finds!) to take anymore photos - it will do for my photo of the day

Because I am getting quite good at doing close up shots now - thought I would post this other photo - so you could see the bigger picture!

2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Beautiful sight.

Karen said...

Love the close up shot Deb - I agree the corn is ripening early this year.

(If you do visit Wrest Park let me know when - perhaps we could meet up. Although I am away a large part of August)