Wednesday, 24 June 2009

24th June photo - the boys have gone to Glastonbury!

The boys have gone off to Glastonbury tonight and the weather looks promising - so lets hope they won't be wallowing in mud this year.


The 'boys' are Steven, Liam & Keith - our next door neighbour. They are quite veterans of the festival now - but still get very excited about it. They are all smiling on this photo above - so this is my photo of the day.


They have been able to borrow this little caravan again this year - I reversed into it last year and damaged it! but they were able to fix it and I have had to promise to take extra care whilst it has been sitting in our drive.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely photos Deb. If the weather isn't good it will be interesting to see what colour that lovely white caravan is when they get back!

VickiA said...

Hope they have a fab time. I love Glastonbury but DH won't go. I've told him I'm taking the kids when they are older and I'll need him to babysit! LOL

Linda said...

Oh I wish I could go to Glastonbury! Wish they had 4 * accommodation though! (Althought the little caravan looks quite cool)