First of all we had to take Liam to the Workhouse music festival in Llanfyllin, so called in to do a cache here at Llnclys heritage railway station. I like this photo of the sign, but the real steam engines were not running and there were just wrecks waiting to be restored. I had hoped for a good photo opportunity here.
Once we got to the festival I could see lots of multi coloured tents and stages - which looked gorgeous but not having a ticket myself I could not get close enough to take a photo - and Liam wanted his mother to clear off quickly!!!!
Then we called at an Osprey breeding project by Macynelleth - but no ospreys to be seen today. They had been on the nest earlier this morning but had not been seen since!
Once we were at the caravan - Steven went out on the sea in his kayak and came running back after about 30 minutes for the binoculars - having seen a seal or porpoise or dolphin in the sea right next to him. I went back out with him but we did not have anymore sightings.
So lots of chances to take some good photos today - but none really materialised!
So I will have to choose one from this poor lot that I did manage today.



2 comments:
Shame you didn't get the photos you hoped for Debs. I quite like the ones of the unrestored trains though.
Yes I liked the steam engine too. It did look sad though. Hope it gets restored soon!
Post a Comment