Thursday, 23 July 2009

23rd July photo - millionaires shortbread

Well first of all an admission - this photo is a photolift (is that the right term - like a scraplift?) of Jo's post of exactly the same thing last week!! Thanks Jo for the link to Lucy's blog and the recipe.

I have wanted to make these for ages - my first attempt many years ago with Jess, failed dismally because we used evaporated milk by mistake! So I was really pleased to see Jo's post and this time I used the proper ingredients!

Liam was so excited to see these piled up for the photo he grabbed one straight away.

They have come out fairly well - the shortbread is a bit to0 crispy - will bake it for a little less time next time ( my new cooker is very eficient!).

3 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

That really does look Yummy!

Karen said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

Mrsjobee said...

Glad they turned out OK - I'm off to make some more with the boys today - the first lot didn't last long!!