Saturday, 25 July 2009

25th July photo - Liverpool

Steven, Jess & I are spending the weekend in Liverpool with Eleanor.

Steven & I left the girls shopping today while we did some geocaching on Bidston Hill. It was a lovely hill to walk over and we managed to find lots of sneakily hidden geocaches. Apart from random plastic boxes hidden over the hill there were also other unusual surprises on top of the hill such as 1) a windmill! - this is my POTD.





2) an observatory!



3) a lighthouse (I forgot to take a photo of it - so I have borrowed this one from the net!)

!

Not the usual assortment of things you usually find on the top of a hill - but very interesting all the same. The hill also afforded fine views across the Mersey and the Liverpool skyline.

1 comment:

Karen said...

More beautiful photos and look at that blue sky! I love all of them but especially the windmill.