I love the song 'Life is just a bowlful of cherries' which is meant to mean life is pleasant. My life is going fairly well at the moment - with a few hiccups here and there - so what better way to show it than with a bowlful of cherries!!
We found them at the market for £1.50 lb or would that be a kg? They seem to be £6 - £7 at the supermarket - so we tend not to buy them - but at this price we could not resist them. They were ripe & delicious so did not last long. Oh dear I think my blog has turned into a fruit blog!

2 comments:
Yummy! I love cherries.
Oh yum. Morrisons have had cherries on offer for £1 a punnet so I've been buying them lately ..... and, shhh eating a whole punnet before the other get home! Great photo Deb.
Post a Comment