Saturday, 18 July 2009

18th July photo - Eleanor at the railway station

I took Eleanor back to the railway station this morning for her journey back to Uni - but forgot my camera - shock horror!! As she is a very willing subject for POTD I had to use her camera - but all the shots I took bleached out her face completely. I have done my best to edit this one - but it is still poor - sorry Eleanor. Her time at uni is coming to an end soon. Her PhD has to be handed in by the end of September so she will have to come home to live then whilst she job hunts. So from quite an empty house we will be having a full one again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Big changes for your daughters ahead then Deb.

Linda said...

Shame about the bleached face Deb, but a lovely photo all the same. Love the station behind her!