I had my first peach of the year today and it was delicious. Well actually it was a nectarine - but that did not rhyme so well! It was soft & juicy - just as they should be.
Ooh and look - I think I got the white background right - yay!
Have tried to email u news but they are bouncin back.. Fae had baby,c sec ,yesterday..now on ward 19...can you email me and then I click reply to try it that way..? hope you are well.. xx
Passionate scrapbooker, geocacher, hillwalker and photographer. Known as scrap happy annie on Geocaching.com.
My venture for 2011 is to visit 12 new counties in England as part of my attempt to eventually find a geocache in every part of the UK.
4 comments:
mmmmm!yummy
That looks very tasty! Lovely photo.
Have tried to email u news but they are bouncin back..
Fae had baby,c sec ,yesterday..now on ward 19...can you email me and then I click reply to try it that way..?
hope you are well..
xx
Ooo that looks so good.
Post a Comment