Thursday, 30 July 2009

3oth July photo - I have made a card!

It was so wet & miserable yesterday - that after consoling myself with J20 and chocolate cake - I ventured into my craft room and made some cards!! I am not a great card maker so it does not come easily, but I had some new Sugar Nelli stamps that I was itching to use - thanks Vicki for her post showcasing these new stamps - I have used your ideas - hope you don't mind!

After eventually getting them to stick to my block - I used Herma in the end - they stamped quite nicely and I spent an hour or so colouring and cutting and coming up with a few cards like this. This is my POTD.

Roll on sunny weather - so that I can get some nice outdoor photos again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute card Deb.

VickiA said...

I wondered where I was when I saw your card! LOL. Of course I don't mind, I'm flattered you like mine so much. Great stamps aren't they.