Wednesday, 22 July 2009

22nd July 2009 - Liam cycling to work - or a quick getaway!

Fergus was on his way to work at Starbucks and was in a good mood, so I thought I would grab my chance for a photo of him, as I had not had one lately - he's not the only one - there are other folks who owe me a photo for July as well!!


He posed on his bike in the driveway and I got this shot of him - but then I carried on clicking and got these action shots - which are nothing like Pam's super cycle shots in Barcelona - but not bad for a 5 second glimpse as he shot away as quickly as he could!





I think I might use one these last 3 as my POTD!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great photos Deb.

Linda said...

great action shots!