Sunday, 26 July 2009

26th July photo - Eleanor

As this weekend in Liverpool was all about Eleanor she really must be my photo of the day - but which one?


I love this one of Dad and his girls outside the Cathedral.

I also like this one but is not very sharp or focused - so I think I will have to rule this one out.

Always a daddie's girl! Even at 24 you are never too old to hold your dad's hand.

Eleanor's research is coming to an end so we had to take some photos of her in her beloved lab.

One of the smaller microscopes she works on - she also uses some supa dupa highly magnifing microscopes - in fact she has one of these booked for an over night session tonight.

In the stock room with the fly stocks!

So Eleanor - which photo would you like me to use as POTD?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Gorgeous photos Deb. I love the ones of Eleanor in the lab. She will love those in years to come when shes moved on and can look back and remember those days. Not often we get photos taken in out work/college/school environment.