Tuesday, 18 August 2009

18th August photo - 2 lovely lads

Another busy day walking the Chiltern Hundred - I finished the course - yay! and found 103 caches altogether. I did not get chance for many photos again - so my lovely nephews stepped up for the job and are the willing victims for today's POTD.


I stayed with my sister whlist doing the Chiltern Hundred - but still couldn't get any willing volunteers to come walking with me - '10 hours - no way!' was the response I got - so I think they felt guilty about this old woman going out by herself - so were happy to indulge me this little request! Graeme & Peter are my sister's boys and lovely lads they are. So I had Janet & Sian earlier in the year as POTD - just need my brother in law's photo to complete the family - hopefully I can persuade him next time I visit in September.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad you had some willing volunteers to photograph today. Its a lovely photo.