Thursday, 8 October 2009

8th October photo - Lake Bala again!

Today I returned to Lake Bala again - it is not a hardship as it is so beautiful. Sue Oliver joined me today - we had not been out together since February this year - so it was nice to catch up.

We were doing a series of 5 caches around the lake - which would give us the clues for the final cache - but frustratingly we could not find one! I think it must be missing as all the others were easy to find. Hope it will be replaced soon so that I can go and find the last piece of the jigsaw.


Not sure which one will be my POTD - either this one of the tree overlooking the lake or this one below of me & Sue.

Or even this one with Arenig Fawr in the background.

It was a lovely sunny day and even though I used my new polarising filter the photos still look a little washed out and don't reflect what we were seeing.

We climbed up a nice hill for one cache only to find a golf course on the neighbouring hill! What a great spot if you like golf.






3 comments:

valerie said...

stunning photos it took me ages to get back into the weight loss mindset have you doen sliming world since they introduced extra easy it's really worked for me:)

Karen said...

Great area to go hunting for caches. Such beautiful photos.

Linda said...

wow what gorgeous photos yet again! I do envy you with these lovely places just a drive away.