Saturday, 14 March 2009

14th March photo - craft fair NEC

Just got back from the NEC hobbycraft show and have had a great day out - thanks Ali, Teresa, Cherida & Shelia for your lovely company.

Today's photo is not actually scrapping related as I had expected, but 2 pals were at the NEC today - promoting their wood carving skills and were more than happy to pose and be my photo of the day - Meriel had a fit of giggles when I told her she would be on the internet!


I am glad that Jan & Meriel were happy to be POTD as I did not really get many other photo opportunities as a lot of the stall holders would not let us take photos unless we bought something from their stand. Hobby Horse crafts was the exception and Rachel was happy for me to take photos of the lovely mini book she was working on.



I did not get all the things I wanted - no cutting mats for my Big Shot! There were very few cup cake embellishments - ended up with some rub ons, some ribbon and one sheet of cardstock with cupcakes on - lets hope some of those match the layout. But I did end up with 2 scrapbook magazines (that's my bedtime reading) and 80 sheets of cardstock for £8.99 (11p a sheet) so I picked up enough white ones to finish my 365 project.
I was very disappointed when I got home to find that the postie had tried to deliver my Scrapagogo monthly kit yellow box but had taken it back to the sorting office as I was out! It must be a new postie as the regular one knows how precious it is and always leaves it in a safe place.

No comments: