My LP's are old sloppy ones Diana Ross and the Supremes and Marvin Gaye etc, whereas Steven's are the likes of David Bowie etc. Its lovely to hear my old records again (not Stevens!) and its making me feel very nostalgic. We were always very precious about our vinyl, so they are all in very good condition, so the sound quality is good.
I don't mind turning the LP's over after 20 minutes or so to play the other side - but the Northern Soul singles are a pain because often they only last 2 minutes or so. They remind of a time in my youth though, when Steven & I could dance the night away at a Northern Soul all nighter. We have never lost our love of Northern Soul and still have it on in the car or on CD's - the poor children were reared on it and know practically all the words to all the songs! Liam seems to enjoy it the most.
The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago



1 comment:
I have boxes of vinyl in the attic, but nothing to play them on anymore. But I'm not getting rid of them!
Post a Comment