Friday, 20 March 2009

20th March photo - agghhh!!!!

Today's photo would have been beautiful - had the SD card not been stuck in my computer but in the camera! Rachel and I have been walking along the Long Mynd and went to the Gliding club and saw some lovely gliders. In desperation I took a few photos on my phone but for some very stange reason they were saved to the camera not the micro SD card - so I can't get them off the phone - I am so frustrated because it was so lovely up there today. So I have had to resort to this one - my new geocoins from the Geocoin Collectors Club which arrived yesterday.


These are the February 09 coins and theyare quite cool. They depict the thorns and brambles that us geocachers have to battle in our quest to find some sneakily hidden caches. I have plenty of war wounds from doing battles with pesky brambles & thorns - so I have earned my stripes!

4 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

Even the scratches on the coins look painful. Shame about the other photos. I have been to Long Mynd as My son lives in Shropshire.

Karen said...

Shame you didn't get the photo you wanted but the coins are an interesting subject anyway. Great detail on them.

joanold said...

Do you keep the coins or do you leave them in caches? I'd hate to give them away.

VickiA said...

Like those coins Deb. Sorry you forgot your SD card...Something I would do! Maybe you should get a spare, even just a small one and leave it in your camera case.