I was lying in bed this morning trying to think what I could take as my photo of today - but not coming up with much inspiration. So got up and as is my usual routine in the morning switched the computer on and logged on to geocaching.com only to find that a new cache had been released on a local hill. It is a virtual cache - which means there is no box to find - but you have to have your photo taken to prove you have been there - so there it was POTD decided!

The cache is on Earls Hill Pontsbury we we went walking on New Years Day - then it was covered with snow and there were no views - so it was nice to see it looking greener today and with lovely views all around.
So it is now 11 o'clock and I have already done a pretty steep hill walk, logged & blogged! So I can take it easy for the rest of the day now ( if I just ignore all the housework)
No comments:
Post a Comment