I went walking along the Long Mynd today so took lots of lovely shots, but as I seem have lots of photos of the landscape of these hills, tried to get something different - so the following photos are all connected to the Long Mynd somehow.
I think that it will either be this one of the trees or this marker post at Pole Bank.I love this stream shot but as I had a stream one last week can't really have another one.
Love this one of the sign post but I used a sign post for yesterdays photo!
There are hundreds of sheep on the hills but could I get one to look at me face on - no!
This is a lovely church in Little Stretton, where I did a geocache from - but I really want a photo to remind me of the hills.



1 comment:
I love the marker one best as it's different. All the others are good, though.
I love seeing all the different places you go walking.
Post a Comment