mind you - I did see some lovely yellow primroses the other day and the tulips will be out soon - so perhaps this is not the end of the flowers!
Thursday, 19 March 2009
19th March photo - thats it - no more spring flowers!!
After many attempts to take a nice close up photo of a daffodil and failing miserably - I decided that a group shot would work better - hence todays photo. And thats it now - I think I have taken enough spring flower photos!

mind you - I did see some lovely yellow primroses the other day and the tulips will be out soon - so perhaps this is not the end of the flowers!
mind you - I did see some lovely yellow primroses the other day and the tulips will be out soon - so perhaps this is not the end of the flowers!



2 comments:
Isn't spring lovely? you sure live in a lovely part of the country!
You can never have enough of beauty!
Post a Comment