Sunday, 1 March 2009

1st March and I am not sure which photo to choose!

Today Steven & I went to Attingham Park to take photos for the painting with light course - I ended up taking 135 photos!! Some better than others, but again I have the dilemma of which one to choose for my photo of the day.

They are all better than the one I should have chosen for today - the large hole in my kitchen wall where Steven has been trying unsuccessfully to fit my new extractor fan - it was a good job we had to go out otherwise, I think bodily harm may have happened to someone!

I am going to post a few and then mull it over for a few days - do I want a nice arty photo or one that will remind me of what I was doing in a few years time?



















1 comment:

joanold said...

How do you choose? I like them all!