Thursday, 26 March 2009
25th March photo - the Grand
Well I got my theatre shot - its not brill but I will use it as my photo of the day because I want my album to be a record of where I have been, what I have done and who I have shared the year with.
Swan Lake was a feast for the eyes and ears. The dancers were gorgeous, the costumes and set a delight and the music just beautiful. Steven had booked fab seats - on the front row of the balcony, so we sat mesmerised. One strange thing though - only half the cast came out for a bow at the end - perhaps the others couldn't be bothered to wait and had gone home early!!



1 comment:
One of my favourite ballets. I used to work just across from The Grand, I think the building is now part of the Uni. It's been a while since I was in Wolverhampton. Getting all nostalgic now...
Post a Comment