Wednesday, 11 March 2009

The extractor fan is up and running - 11th march photo

I know its rather mundane - but for me it is quite exciting as I have never had an extractor fan before - so this shot of it in action tonight has to be POTD.

I like the lights on it - makes it a more pleasant area to cook in - even if it does show up all the marks on the cooker.

We just need to find some tiles to go around the walls and then the kitchen should be finished!!


I have been taking some close up shots for my PWL photography course - I spent the whole afternoon the other day getting up close to loads of things in the house - I don't have the right lens for my camera though - if I got up as close as I wanted it would not focus - so I really need a macro lens but they are so expensive.

This is the inside cover of a hard back book.
Some smelly bath beads.

A glass tile


Holographic figures in a glass swimming trophy.

No comments: