This is the layout I had preped for the crop but did not have time to do - so I finished it off today. It shows Liam and I at the Ellesmere Canal Festival in September last year. We had a lovely afternoon there and he was in a remarkably good mood - even posing with me for these photos!! I like the quote title for this layout "the best thing to spend on your child is time" - which is so true. I am going to add thread through the buttons, but wanted to photograph it now in the light - sorry its such an appalling photo though!
This second layout was also preped for the crop - its not one of my better ones but its only going in my album so its OK. Again no patterned paper - that's a first for me - usually I can't do layouts without any, but the grey base paper does have a subtle pattern which is hard to see in the photo.
The photos of me geocaching were taken on a wintery New Years Day - only 2 months ago and here were are now celebrating the arrival of Spring - I am going to enjoy seeing the changing seasons with my 365 project ( which is now up to date - journalling and all - this feels good as well!)
I have another layout nearly finished, but need some cupcake embellishments - which I am hoping to pick up at the NEC hobbycrafts show tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment