After Bromlow Callow I drove to White Grit and started on Corndon. I had not been up this hill before and it involved a more strenuous walk. But the views on the way up more than made up for it.

The sun came out when I got to the top so I sat, got my breath back and admired the views. I took loads of photos of the rocks at the top - because this weeks assignment is to take a B & W photo - but in fact I prefer the colour shots - so I will have to try and find something else to turn B & W.




The Happiest Place & DIY Cute Paper Clips
2 days ago



2 comments:
Love the rocks. Are we supposed to do a B&W...? Ooops, better read that again then.LOL.
I love your pictures especially the first one.
Post a Comment