After seeing Karen's lovely yellow rape seed field photo - I knew that I wanted to take one like that and yesterday I passed the perfect yellow field, so I returned today knowing how I wanted to take the shot - but the photo I have actually chosen for today is one when I focused in on the wrong part of the field, but I prefer it to all the others I had framed properly!
This is how I had imagined I wanted the shot - nice yellow fields with Church and hills in the background and its OK, but I am sticking with my happy accident!
4 comments:
I prefer that shot too for some reason - we have fields like that near here - maybe I will follow suit one day!!
Great photos Deb and I agree photo no 1 has that certain something extra. Don't the fields look so cheerful at the moment?
Lovely photos. I like both of them, but perhaps the first is a bit more 'arty'.
love both-but my fav is 2-but then I'm a sucker for church steeples!
Post a Comment