Saturday, 16 May 2009

16th May photo - A snapshot of Norwich

I am spending a few days with Jessica in Norwich and today she wanted to do what she does best - shop and I wanted to do what I do best - geocache - so we had to compromise and did a little of both.
First we went to Chapelfield park - right next to the gorgeous Chapelfield shopping centre. They are holding an arts festival there so there was lots going on.
Then we ventured into town but as we are both broke we did not buy anything - had a nice window shop though.

This is the lovely Forum which houses the town's library. A craft fair was being held inside with lots of lovely jewellery and home made crafts.

Just thought these flowers made a nice shot - should have got down lower to take it though.

This the the old Norwich & Norfolk hospital which is being transformed into lots of flats & houses - there is a geocache there - but we could not find it!

Then off to Eaton Park - which is beautiful. Norwich is lucky in having so much open green space.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oooo I love shopping in Norwich. So,so many shops.