Wednesday, 6 May 2009

6th May photo - I've scrapped!!

Yipes I thought I had forgotten how to do it, as its been so long since I have produced anything remotely creative - but today I scrapped and I am really pleased that I have produced a layout!!!


It is not totally original - its a bit of a scraplift from a Kelly Purkey layout in the March edition of Creating Keepsakes - but as soon as I saw her layout about Starbucks I just knew that I had to record Liam's part time job at Starbucks and surprisingly he agreed to get one of his fellow barista's to take his photo at work last night so - here is the result and will be today's POTD.

Because I always have a lot to say - many of my layouts feature hidden journalling and this one does as well, underneath the main photo block. Its not that what I want to say is secret - its just in this case I did not want to distract from the lovely photo of him.



Its turning out to be a real scrappy day, as the post bought these 2 mags from Artbase - so I am off for a read of them now and who knows I might be inspired to produce some more masterpieces today!!

No comments: