Wednesday, 13 May 2009

13th April photo - sunny flowers

Today I found the perfect dandy clock and so this has to be my photo of the day. I am really pleased with how it came out.


I took quite a few photos of it and I changed my lens's over whilst doing so, but I can't remember which one actually took this shot as it has greater clarity than the others - so even though I am trying to improve my photography skills, I am still not paying enough attention!

This photo is the same dandy clock but with another lens and its fine, but I think the one above is better. That will teach me to take notice of what I am doing!


In trying to take better close up photos, I took this photo of a bluebell and was lucky enough to catch it just as a bee was creeping into it - which is great - but it is in portrait orientation - so the wrong way for my album.

another bluebell one minus the bee - but it has caught the sunlight nicely.

I was not so lucky with these forget-me-nots, I just could not not get a proper focus in on all the flowers on the close up shots - which was a shame as the further away I went the less impact the photo had. Its a double shame as forget-me-nots are my favourite flowers!

1 comment:

joanold said...

The dandelion looks almost magical, it is so clear.