Thursday, 28 May 2009

28th May photo - dolly mixtures

I have been a good girl resting at home today - my foot is slightly better, so I am not going to face a 4 or more hour wait in A & E for an x - ray. It still hurts but the swelling is less so I am hoping I am on the mend.

I needed something to cheer me up - what better than Dolly Mixtures - I love these little sweeties. I ate most of them before I remembered that I did not have a photo for today - but phew - I stopped munching just in time.

So sorry not very exciting today - will try and get out of the house tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank goodness you stopped minching long enough to take the shot. Which ones are your favourites? I like the jelly ones. LOL

Coffeedoff said...

I love dolly mixtures, they are a firm favourite!