Wednesday, 20 May 2009

20th may photo - horsey horsey

I had to go to the NEC today - but when the day finished, I just had to try and find a few Birmingham geocaches - I think I was the first one out of the car park - I was so eager to bag some caches.


(Steven relented and let me have my GPS back as I was coming to the NEC - he had threatened to keep it away from me for a week, but that threat turned me into a weeping & wailing mess - so he thought life would be easier if he just gave it back to me - heck I sound like a spoilt child screaming & stamping feet if I don't get my own way ! I am not like that really.)


Anyway it was quite a rushed walk - the rain was threatening - so not many pics, but on my travels I came across a field of horses and I was quite taken with the colours of this one. I have a full shot of him, but I like this photo with his tail swishing in - so am choosing this one for my photo of the day. I had to walk through their field but they didn't seem in the slightest interested in me - thank goodness - as I get quite nervous around animals.

1 comment:

Coffeedoff said...

Gorgeous horse! you are very brave to go in a field with it though. They are so big!