Friday, 22 May 2009

22nd May photo - my 500th find

Today I reached a small milestone - my 500th geo-cache find.

So today's photo is me holding my 500th find!

If I was a bit better at geocaching, I could have reached this point a while ago, but I have had quite a few 'did not find' caches lately. I needed 9 caches today to reach this target and I found a canal walk at Wolverhampton along the Shropshire Union canal that had 9 along a well marked route, so I headed over there this morning and thankfully found all 9.

It was a lovely walk along the canal with narrow boats to admire as I walked along.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

500-that's a number-why not do a LO and join in with the prompt at the creative type?

Linda said...

well done on all those finds! Gorgeous photos of the canal.

joanold said...

Congratulations on 500 finds! What a milestone!

Karen said...

500! Wow that is some achievement. I so love looking at the photos of all the beautiful places your searches take you and they must be amazing IRL.

Coffeedoff said...

Congratulations on the 500, I'm still at 1. I think a gps is called for.