I particularly like the large blue pot at the back and remebering Cheryls advice from the photography course, that sometimes not seeing the whole picture makes a better photo - took this close up of the pot.
I really like this photo - but like Vicki said - its hard to decide if the album is to showcase your 'good' photos or tell the story of your year. As I want my album to show where I live, where I have been and with whom - I am going to have to choose the first photo for my album - even though this second one is a better one!



2 comments:
Adore the second shot! What a fantastic colour and texture. As you say the first fits what you're doing for your album - this is why I'm going to go blurb so I can add in little extras along the way.
Love your album BTW! It's looking fab.
Great pots
Post a Comment