
This mileage marker stands at the Shirehall roundabout at the start of the A5 road. It is very old - I have no idea how old though and I have always found it attractive and thought it would make a lovely photo of the day.

But to capture it all it requires a portrait orientation photo, but as all the photos in my album need to be landscape I have had to take a few different shots of it.

Because of our connections to Oxford this is the side I prefer, but it was in the shade so the other side photographed better, so I think this last one is going to be photo of the day.
There is one place missing from this marker - Norwich - which is where I am heading today - a distance of 200 miles!
1 comment:
Well spotted. Great subject for a photo.
Post a Comment