Monday, 23 March 2009

23rd March photo - Eleanor in central Park

Clearly I have not taken today's photo - it was taken last week while Eleanor & Peter were in New York. She sent me 2 DVD's containing over 2,000 photos that they had taken - so I have spent the day deleting most of them from my laptop and main computer - so as this has what has occupied most of my day I feel justified in using it! (and its lovely and I can't wait to scrap it)



And this is a photo of her poster presentation of her research work, at the Conference they attended in Chicago and their reason for the trip to the States.

1 comment:

VickiA said...

I hope they had a good trip. I went to NY in September and loved it. I have lots of photo's of the Alice in Wonderland statue!