As today is the last day of March and I had not yet taken a photo of a shop in town - I braved the crowds and did a little bit of shopping this morning and took the opportunity to take this photo of an independent gift shop called Johnathans.

It is housed in a tudor building - typical of those found around Shrewsbury and yes it is sloping! You feel quite strange when you browse around the upper floors! It is a lovely gift shop - though most things are out of my price range, but I do tend to buy a lots of my cards from here

They always have very inviting window displays and their Easter one is no different - with lots of cute bunnies and yellow flowers.
4 comments:
Not sure I have ever seen that shop - will look for it next time I visit.
I love old buildings like that.
Wow what an amazing building sloping like that. Looks a lovely shop.
How fantastic.
Post a Comment