I was a very good housewife today and stayed in and baked. I wanted to use my new tray bake pan which I bought from Lakeland this week.
Today's photo is a slice of apricot and almond cake and yes it does taste as nice as it looks!
I tried a new recipe in the tray bake: apple & cinnamon crumble. I had to double the recipe because the tray bake pan is huge, so I think we will be eating this all week.
The new pan came with a posh cover for it -which is very useful.
Oooh, I've seen those trays. I love Lakeland, and I love the sound and look of your apple and cinnamon crumble... I'll happily take any spare slices off your hands.
Passionate scrapbooker, geocacher, hillwalker and photographer. Known as scrap happy annie on Geocaching.com.
My venture for 2011 is to visit 12 new counties in England as part of my attempt to eventually find a geocache in every part of the UK.
2 comments:
Mmmm, yummy!
Oooh, I've seen those trays. I love Lakeland, and I love the sound and look of your apple and cinnamon crumble... I'll happily take any spare slices off your hands.
Post a Comment