Monday, 18 May 2009

18th May photo - baby geese to cheer me up

What a dreadful day I have had! My Sat Nav took me down a steep, single track muddy bridle way and I got stuck in the mud and was stranded for hours!

It took the RAC 90 minutes to get to me and then he came in a transit van and was unable to tow me out, so between us we had to take it in turns to drive / push the car up the hill, slipping & sliding in the mud - it was a nightmare and how the car is still intact I don't know. Me, the RAC man and the car were completely covered in mud. I am sure pushing a car uphill is not what my Chiropractor meant when she said take it easy - I hope this incident will not put my recovery backwards - though I can't see how it will have helped at all.
Anyway before this horrid event - I had been geocaching in Telford and visited a lovely pool / nature reserve and taken some photos of some geese and goslings - so I am going to look at the cute little things to try and bring my blood pressure down now.
This first one is my photo of the day.

4 comments:

Ali M said...

Oh my goodness!!How is your back today Deb?Hope theres no further damage done!
Lovely pics!

Karen said...

Oh no Deb, hope your back isn't suffering today.

Love the gosling photos. :)

Kerry said...

Awww so cute.

Unknown said...

what a day!!!