Friday, 10 April 2009

10th April photo - Jess is home!

Jess arrived back from Uni yesterday and today she wanted to do what she does best - shop!
Liam also wanted a polo shirt so we headed over to Telford shopping centre this morning. They both bought a couple of tops so were happy and feeling even happier after being given a free Easter egg each in the shops - so their mood was good enough to allow me to take a photo.


So I got a few photos - but because I was under pressure - they would have got up and gone if I had made to much fuss - I did not stage it properly - hence the Primark shopping bag in the way - but these chances come along so infrequently - I am going to have to use one of these.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos Deb! Looking forward to seieng more and sharing mine with you!

Karen said...

Deb are these both your children? They are a good looking pair.