Saturday, 4 April 2009

4th April photo - yum mini eggs

Well now that its April and as Easter falls in this month - I can now officially eat these.

I have been unofficially eating them since Christmas - but now I can do it without feeling guilty!



Despite me being able to eat 50% of the UK chocolate intake and therefore keep Cadburys in business single handily - I think Cadburys must be feeling the credit crunch and have been putting less and less mini eggs into the bag - so that they disappear within minutes - or is that just down to me being a greedy piggy!

Mind you I should enjoy them while I can as the diet is definitely got to restart again after Easter and then it will be back to no Choc at all.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry you didn't make the crop. Hope you are feeling better?

joanold said...

Just love those eggs!