Monday, 13 April 2009
Easter Sunday photo (s)!
Steven & the children spent the Easter Sunday at the caravan and were very good and did as I had asked them to - that is take lots of photos - so many that I am back to my dilemma of which photo to choose! I am torn between one that shows it is Easter or one showing them having a good time or a nice spontaneous random photo. I will put up quite a few and mull it over for a few days as I don't think I will have time to actually print any out for a while.

Liam happy because he found a baby shark on the beach! (still could not put down his beloved Iphone in the other hand).
Jessica trying to skim stones - apparently they all landed with a plop!


At least Liam has taken the hoodie down - now if only we could get him to smile!
Orange juice and mini eggs for breakfast!

A walk along the coastal path into Aberystwyth.
Liam still can't let go of his Iphone! and below he was giving them all a geography lesson about rocks & sea defences!

A woman's work is never done - Eleanor cooked lunch whilst Dad read the Sunday Times!



1 comment:
Hubby did you proud with the photos - great selection.
Post a Comment