Friday, 24 April 2009

24th April photo - my camera

Whilst trying what to think to choose for today's photo - it occurred to me that my constant companion at the moment is my camera - where ever I go, it goes as well - but apart from the end result I had no evidence to show which camera I use - so today's pic is my Nikon D40.



I quite like my camera - but don't use it to the best of its ability - it stays on auto. I have done a couple of courses, but I am so forgetful that I can't remember which are the best settings to use - I should practice more! I dream about owning a Nikon D700 but as my cameras are thrown into my grubby geocaching bag and I already have dust inside this camera that I can't get rid of - don't think that I really deserve such a super monster ( thankfully I can't afford one anyway!)
I have 2 other cameras - both Panasonic which are fab - a compact one and a bridge one. I really like these cameras and they are so easy to carry and to use - no having to change lenses all the time, but on blance the DSLR does produce better photos (usually).

No comments: