Wednesday, 29 April 2009

29th April photo- a lovely long walk with some lovely friends

I have been out for a nice long walk today - 7.5 miles around the Ellesmere lakes with a group of friends. The weather was beautiful, the scenery stunning and the company great - so a super day out. I have my usual problem of which photo to choose for POTD!




I think it will probably be this one.


Though this group one is nice as well!

Kathy & Eileen


A nice group photo whilst we stopped for elevenses!


Karen P.


Carol & Julie


The girls doing their ballet exercises at the bar!


Debs & Angela

The area we walked in is beautiful so here are a few scenic shots - a beautiful chocolate box thatched cottage which overlooked one of the meres.

Rolling Shropshire countryside.

if you look very carefully at this photo you will see a tiny baby gosling sticking his head out of his mother's wings!

No comments: