I took Eleanor back to Liverpool yesterday so stayed over to do some geocaching there today. I ventured over to the Wirral and managed 21 caches! My main aim was to do a lovely long flat walk (as I can't go up hills for a while) and I really enjoyed finding some nice countryside.
The day started out quite grey and miserable but by lunchtime it was beautiful - but despite this todays photos are rubbish. I think the one I may choose for today is is this sailing boat on White mere - at Ellesmere in Shropshire!!! - I called in to do this cache on the way home.
I started off the day at Birkenhead Priory and had been quite looking forward to this cache as the info promised views over the city from the tower - but the tower was closed today!
So I have a few ruins and the top half of a ship from as high up as I could get on the site.
Next stop was at Seaport ferries, another cache which promised views over the city - but the morning was still very grey - so the photo is just as dull!
Out into the countryside then in the sunshine. The cows confused me - half were sitting down and half were standing up - so I didn't know if it was going to rain on me or not - it didn't - thankfully. 2 photos of a Wirral country walk - the cows and the motorway I had to cross to get from one field to another. The hum of the traffic was never far away.
Sometimes you can take just one photo a day and it is fab and other days - like today - you can take loads and for some reason they just don't work.



1 comment:
I love the ruin's windows. fantastic shots.
Post a Comment