Thursday, 2 April 2009

2nd April photo - Steel.

I had not got any geocaching planned for today, but when my appointment with the Chiropractor was cancelled at the last minute - I thought that I would return to Telford again as I had an appointment with my hairdresser over there in the afternoon - and I ended up with another morning of surprises!

I found myself at the Museum of Steel Sculptures doing a series of 3 geocaches ( and I found them all which was a bonus!) and what a treat I had. As sculpture is my thing I was in 7th heaven. Therefore this photo of this blue structure is today's photo.



I took loads of photos - so hence another collage! These steel sculptures are rather manly and hard core - not sleek and sexy like those Vicki took recently of the John Moore sculptures but still fascinating none the less.

No comments: