Tuesday, 28 April 2009

28th April photo - lazy day!

Well I won't tell you what time I got out of bed today - but suffice to say I was following my Chiropractors advice to rest - so I did not feel too guilty. Trouble was this did not leave me much time for a POTD - so stopped on the way home to photograph a building I have always noticed as we passed through - even as a young child.


This water wheel is in Wales at a place called Furnace and the building is a furnace built in 1755 to make iron - so it must be where the village got its name from.


This water fall is right next to it and where the energy supply for the furnace was obtained from. I would love to see it in action. I don't think it works anymore though.

3 comments:

joanold said...

A lovely waterfall.

Karen said...

I can understand why you stopped. Lovely photos.

Coffeedoff said...

Lovely photos, they make you want to go there.