The reason it was not as level as I had hoped, was that the path kept dipping down to the sea - which was lovely as I sat and watched the waves - but a killer on the legs to get back up the cliff.
The path was very narrow and at sometimes very close to the edge - so that I had to tread carefully otherwise I would have disappeared down the cliff face!
After a little afternoon siesta I was back out exploring new places. The Cwm Rheidol valley is so beautiful that the photos do not do it justice. This the view over Aberystwyth.
and this is the view in the opposite direction over the Plylimon ranges.
This gorgeous view has not been cropped because the 2 black blobs at the top are actually the very first buzzards I have seen. I also saw my first red Kite today.
And the hillsides are covered in these - I am not really sure what I think of them yet - are they a blot on the landscape or an environmental necessity?



4 comments:
I have lots of happy holiday memories of the Borth and Clarach area - hope you are having a lovely time.
gorgeous photos Deb! Lucky you having a caravan in such a beautiful place.
Gorgeous photos again Deb. You're so lucky being there.
Such wonderful scenery, but the AA box does it for me. I can just see the AA man standing at the side of the road in his johdpurs saluting the members as they drive sedately past.
Post a Comment