I have just been for my first Chiropractic session to try and sort out my numb left foot caused by 2 herniated lumber discs and this was the skeleton in her treatment room. I think the Chiropractor thought that I was a little mad wanting to take a photo of this - I assured her that I was quite sane - but maybe this is what the project is driving me to!!
I did not think that she did very much to me as she did not hurt me, but when she tested my foot at the end of my treatment - I was able to do 2 out of the 3 motor functions that I could not do before the treatment - so clearly she did something positive.
I feel that today is going to mark the start of a new chapter in my life:-
1] Get my health sorted out - I have always been healthy, so have kind of taken it for granted, but this back issue has made me focus more closely on it.
2] My diet is starting again today - I have eaten my Easter egg so no more chocolate. I did it before so I can do it again. Loosing weight again has got to be beneficial for my back and my health in general.
3] As I am taking a close look at myself , I think it is time to sort out a few other life issues.
So 3 things to focus on and 3 is my favourite number so lets hope I can be successful in all 3.



7 comments:
Great photo! Good luck with the new you!
Hope you don't aim to look like the skeleton! Good luck with your goals.
Great photo and fantastic resolutions. Good luck with them all. This project certainly makes you photograph strange things.
Interesting photo. LOL
Love the pic..just so long as you arent hoping to look like that after your diet..!hee hee!!
I have munched through loads these last few weeks and once the holidays are over Im going to have to do something about it!!
Hope you are ok ..?
Love the photos of your coast break!!
I love the photo Deb! Wishing you success with your 3 goals.
I was thinking of you at the weekend as we were walking up the Stiperstones!!
fab pics of the skelly! Good luck with your 3 challenges! I set up some new challenges just recently now I have turned 50.
Post a Comment