My sister and her family spent the day with us today ( we were still not complete, as this time Graeme & Ross were working) and I had planned that my photo for today would be a nice group shot of us all - but as my best laid plans go - I have actually chosen a different one.

We had had quite a fun day - but once out in the garden for the photo shoot things just got sillier and sillier - so much so that when we tried to get a nice photo of me, Janet & mum - we were so doubled up in laughter that we could hardly stand up - so I have chosen this photo as my photo of the day - to remind me that I do laugh occasionally!

This is the photo that I thought that I would use for today. I much prefer the fun shot to the formal posed one.

The children always complain about having their photos taken - so to cheer them up and get away from the formal and usually grumpy photo - I tried a trick I had read about somewhere - get the children to run towards the camera. However I think this might only work with younger children though - as Sian refused to run and then started fighting with Peter, so I ended up with children all over the place- got a few smiling shots though which is more than I usually get.

On your marks..

Come on Sian you are getting left behind!


Sian deciding that if she was not going to run then neither was Peter!

See Sian can laugh!

We had just about recovered to have this one taken.


Whoa - Liam is nearly smiling!
2 comments:
More lovely photos - looks like it was a noce sunny day. :)
I know what you mean about teenagers not smiling. My DD2 was looking through the album recently and told me off because I took photos of her when she wasn't smiling. Err, that's because she wouldn't!
Post a Comment