This is a long established independent deli in Mardol and is a firm favourite with the 6th form students in town. They all head there each lunch time to buy chocolate brownies, flajacks or any of their delicious cakes. When Jess first went to Norwich, I used to have to send her parcels containing some of Christopher's goodies as she had withdrawal symptoms from missing her daily visit. She is quite recovered now but does like to take a few back with her.
I like to buy their quiches, which they make fresh on the premises each morning - so are usually still warm when I am carrying them home.



3 comments:
My mouth is watering. Sounds like a lovely shop.
It sounds a very yummy sort of shop!
I love how your photos are show such a slice of your family life-and I love the tip about getting the kids to run toward the camera-and if you do find a solution to getting a teenage boy to smile-please let me know!!
Post a Comment